By Better Homes and Gardens
Greater than 1,000 principles will preserve crafters busy year-round.
Full-size styles make any undertaking effortless to complete.
Detailed directions consultant crafters from begin to end.
Read or Download 1001 Full-Size Patterns, Projects & Ideas PDF
Similar crafts & hobbies books
Locate Your InspirationGetting began might be the toughest a part of scrapbooking--but it does not must be. beginning issues exhibits you that suggestion for making a scrapbook web page can come from wherever: an outdated picture, a talk, attractive structure or perhaps a shrewdpermanent advert in undefined. In beginning issues, writer Linda Harrison teaches you the way to open your eyes to the entire beginning issues round you, then illustrates how they could result in an enticing and significant web page.
7 nice initiatives
Awarded within the sort of an artist’s magazine, this extraordinary guide makes use of a casual, conversational method of educate a large choice of cutting edge mixed-media jewellery strategies. followed via fairytale introductions and augmented through watercolor illustrations and layout sketches, the 20 specified initiatives featured, starting from the delightfully easy to the exquisitely ornate, are infused with own which means.
Social gathering Origami: Paper and directions for 14 social gathering undefined Оригами: 14 Инструкций по декору для вечеринок. rework appealing origami paper into covetable social gathering accents! mirknig. com With the fabrics during this portfolio— seventy five sheets of patterned origami paper and a ebook that includes step by step folding diagrams—eye-catching get together props are only a number of folds away.
- Supermarine Spitfire I & II
- Bead Quilled Jewelry: New Beadwork Designs with Square Stitch
- Chip Carving and Relief Carving
- Arnold Grummer's Complete Guide to Paper Casting
Extra info for 1001 Full-Size Patterns, Projects & Ideas
Apply adhesive to candle. If the pattern doesn’t go completely around your candle, copy individual flame patterns to fill in the space. 3. Remove the protective paper from the adhesive. 4. Sprinkle beads in order listed in materials list to cover adhesive. See pattern on page 120. Candleholder: 3" x 10" wooden post crudely cut and sprayed lightly with ivory paint 52 08 chapter 5/14/01 10:40 PM Page 54 Candles Creations: Ideas for Decoration and Display Fabric Appliqué Packaged fabric appliqués can be added to candles with double-sided Peel-n-Stick to give an expensive custom-made look.
2. Dip the candle twice in the dipping wax. 3. Place the scrunchies around the bottom of the candle. Variations - Any wording will work using alphabet stickers - Substitute multi-strand elastic bead bracelets for the scrunchies - Stretchy napkin rings work as well Candleholder: The candle is displayed on a large steamer basket found in the kitchen department. 39 07 chapter 5/11/01 2:37 AM Page 40 Candles Creations: Ideas for Decoration and Display Canned Food Label Candle Instructions Materials: • 2 1/2" x 5" pillar candle • Canned food label trimmed to fit candle • Silver candle spray paint • 8 1/2" x 11" sheet double-sided adhesive • White dipping wax 1.
Dip the candle twice in the dipping wax. Candleholder: Place the candle on a real can as a holder. Any food item will do. I Love You Stickers Candle Instructions Materials • Silver ‘I Love You’ stickers • 2" x 9" ivory pillar candle • White dipping wax Candleholder: Small cut-glass candleholder 40 1. Apply the stickers all over the sides of the candle. 2. Dip the candle twice in the dipping wax. 07 chapter 5/11/01 2:37 AM Page 41 Chapter 7 Gold Fern on Blue Candle Materials: Instructions • 3" x 9" dark blue pillar candle • 8 1/2" x 11" metallic-gold paper • Emagination Crafts Inc.