By W.F. Vickery. With original illustrations by Oliver B. Hamilton
W. Vickery's e-book is a vintage within the Gunsmith alternate. lengthy held because the bible in gunsmithing, it has considering been change by way of many smooth texts. but, for the house machinist or simple gunsmith, it nonetheless teaches the necessities. Twenty chapters, all concentrating on a unique element of the trade.
Filled with lithographs, photos and illustrations, this e-book is a small murals sitting on many a gunsmith's bookcase and paintings bench. not easy to discover and value the historical past it comprises.
Read Online or Download Advanced Gunsmithing PDF
Best crafts & hobbies books
Locate Your InspirationGetting begun might be the toughest a part of scrapbooking--but it does not need to be. beginning issues indicates you that suggestion for making a scrapbook web page can come from anyplace: an outdated photograph, a talk, appealing structure or perhaps a shrewdpermanent advert in undefined. In beginning issues, writer Linda Harrison teaches you the way to open your eyes to the entire beginning issues round you, then illustrates how they could result in an enticing and significant web page.
7 nice initiatives
Awarded within the type of an artist’s magazine, this outstanding guide makes use of a casual, conversational method of educate a large choice of cutting edge mixed-media jewellery strategies. observed by way of fairytale introductions and augmented by means of watercolor illustrations and layout sketches, the 20 certain tasks featured, starting from the delightfully uncomplicated to the exquisitely ornate, are infused with own which means.
Get together Origami: Paper and directions for 14 social gathering undefined Оригами: 14 Инструкций по декору для вечеринок. rework appealing origami paper into covetable celebration accents! mirknig. com With the fabrics during this portfolio— seventy five sheets of patterned origami paper and a ebook that includes step by step folding diagrams—eye-catching get together props are only a number of folds away.
- Girls' Make-At-Home Things
- Picture Yourself Creating Metal Clay Jewelry
- Silver Wire Jewelry Projects to Coil, Braid & Knit
- Complete Beginner's Woodcarving Workbook
- One Stroke Furniture Fantasy (Decorative Painting #9549)
Extra info for Advanced Gunsmithing
9. Skewer the orange beads and with a soft brush, apply some Pearl-Ex Brilliant Gold. Set aside. Green/gold metallic pebbles 10. To make the green/gold pebbles, mix ½ brick of gold clay with ¼ brick of green clay. Roll together into a thin sheet. Roll the scrap clay into a log ½" in diameter. Slice nine ½" sections and roll into rounds. Cover the scrap rounds with the green/gold clay. NOTE Be sure to wipe your Marxit tool with isopropyl alcohol after each use. The manufacturer used a material that will soften and get gooey if clay is left stuck to it over time.
Extrude 3". Cut to 1⁄8–3⁄16" lengths. 5. Smear some liquid polymer clay onto the clay sheet. Cut hexagons between ⅛" and 3⁄16" long. The pieces should NOT be uniform height. (Turn the hexagon log after each slice of clay. ) Place the hex shapes onto the sheet of clay, beginning at the bottom. Leave a slight gap between the pieces; match up the sides. Continue three-fourths of the way up the sheet. End placement randomly. Gather up the gray scraps and reserve. TECHNIQUES REVIEW 6. Begin to place the yellow strands onto the gray clay sheet.
9. Take the yellow and a small amount of the gray clay from the trimmings and roll a thin sheet of clay for the pin backing. It will be mostly yellow and look marbled and striped. Using a piece of textured scrapbook paper, roll the paper over the clay to transfer the texture to the clay’s surface. TIP 8. When finished, trim the pin to the desired shape with the tissue blade. 10. Place the pin on top of the marbled sheet (textured side down) and trim the sheet to fit the pin. Spray the paper with some Armor All for a release agent.