AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century by Jon Rappoport

By Jon Rappoport

I first discovered that there have been many hugely credentialled clinical researchers not easy the HIV=AIDS speculation in 1988, and i've been heavily following the controversy ever in view that. Jon's publication covers intimately the complete saga of the talk, and with out the contrived hypothesis of conspiracists, in actual fact unearths an extraordinary modern day business scandal. even if the ebook was once released over 15 years in the past, its contents are as actual this day as they have been whilst it was once written. someone who's concerned about any manner with HIV/AIDS may still learn this booklet.

Show description

Read Online or Download AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century PDF

Similar sociology books

Wasted Lives: Modernity and Its Outcasts

The creation of 'human waste' - or extra accurately, wasted lives, the 'superfluous' populations of migrants, refugees and different outcasts - is an inevitable consequence of modernization. it truly is an unavoidable side-effect of monetary development and the hunt for order that is attribute of modernity.

Texts, Facts and Femininity: Exploring the Relations of Ruling

'A an important publication for feminists, for sociology and the hot "political anthropological old school". It informs us how we're another way "situated" in and during social family, which texts and pictures mediate, organise and build. ' Philip Corrigan, Professor of utilized Sociology, Exeter collage Dorothy E.

Margins for Survival. Overcoming Political Limits in Steering Technology

Margins for Survival: Overcoming Political Limits in guidance expertise is a compendium of analytical case experiences facing the political elements of technological selection making. The emphasis is at the political limits which are published by means of institutional habit within the planned act of steerage know-how to provide socially passable results.

Die Restabilisierung der gesetzlichen Rentenversicherung: Eine evolutionstheoretische Analyse der Reformen zwischen 2001 und 2007

Anfang der 2000er Jahre stand die gesetzliche Rentenversicherung (GRV) vor dem finanziellen Kollaps. Dank eines anspruchsvollen Reform-Marathons zwischen 2001 und 2007 erreichte sie neue institutionelle Stabilität, sie wurde auf den Wandel der Bevölkerungsstruktur und auf den sich verändernden Arbeitsmarkt erfolgreich abgestimmt.

Additional resources for AIDS Inc.: Scandal of the Century

Example text

A: It's a very important epidemic. Q: I don't understand. A: It's an easy field in which to get money to do experiments. It's an easy field to publish in. People tend to publish hastily. Q: Why are so many researchers convinced that HIV causes AIDS? -34- AIDS INC. Copyright 1988 Jon Rappoport A: You mean people who work on HIV? I don't know why they think it causes AIDS. I think there's a lot of circumstantial evidence you can use to convince yourself that what you're working on is important, is worth doing.

It must be infecting more cells than the host can spare. Every month, half of your T-cells are new. So the HIV virus would have to infect a couple percent of them every day. It doesn't. 1% of your brain cells. 01% of your T-cells... That's like a pin prick. HIV infects one out of 10,000, one out of 100,000 cells. Q: One researcher has said he admits the HIV virus has a very unconventional pathology, but that's no reason to ignore the virus. A: If we knew HIV caused disease, yes. But that question, in the case of AIDS, has never been proved.

A member of the Commission, Frank Lilly, criticized several points you made. For example, he said that HIV affects both heterosexuals and homosexuals, both men and women, when you look at the global picture. Therefore, it is not behaving any differently from any other virus. , not in other places. S. are men. 92%. The remaining 8% are women and children. And then I want to know, instead of just saying these women have AIDS, what is the name of what they really had? Was it diarrhea, or dementia, or breast cancer, or did they forget briefly the name of their brother-in-law's cousin, or what?

Download PDF sample

Rated 4.25 of 5 – based on 13 votes